West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – The West Central Railway has invited online applications. This is direct recruitment for filling up of 160 Trade Apprentice posts through WCR Recruitment 2019. So, the Interested and qualified aspirants can apply for the notified West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification. Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Oct 05, 2019 and closes on Nov 05, 2019. Therefore, applicants must ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the West Central Railway Notification pdf.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||West Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||Oct 05, 2019|
|Last Date||Nov 05, 2019|
West Central Railway Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||66|
West Central Railway Jobs – Educational Qualification
|Qualification for WCR Jobs||Pass in class X with ITI Certificate in related trade|
WCR Careers – Age Limit
West Central Railway Salary 2019
|Monthly Emoluments||As per Apprenticeship Rules|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 188/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female||Rs. 88/-|
Mode of Selection
|Selection for WCR will be based on||Written Examination or Merit List|
Important Links for WCR Application Process
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply – West Central Railway Apply Online 2019
Western Railway Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. So, follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the website.
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPLICATION” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, community, e-mail Address and Mobile number. On submission of the required details, an e-mail will be received in the registered e-mail ID. Open the inbox of your registered e-mail and click on the link received to proceed further.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload your scanned recent color photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, up to 70kb, 100 DPI, ONLY JPEG format ) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, up to 30kb size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents.
- Class X marksheet
- ITI marksheet
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if required)
- Discharge Certificate/ Serving Certificate (if required)
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the application.
Important Dates – West Central Railway Recruitment 2019
|Online Application Start Date||05/10/2019|
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Therefore keep track of us, never miss any important Railway Jobs notifications.