WB Police SI Recruitment 2019 – West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, invites job applications from Male candidates. This is direct recruitment for filling up of 668 Sub-Inspector Armed & Un Armed Branch post. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for West Bengal Police SI Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Aug 10, 2019 and closes on Sep 09, 2019. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the West Bengal Police SI Notification pdf.
West Bengal Police SI Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Sub-Inspector of Police|
|No. of Vacancies||668|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Date of Publication||Aug 10, 2019|
|Closing Date||Sep 09, 2019|
West Bengal Police SI Vacancy 2019 – Details
Check the complete West Bengal Police SI Vacancy details from the below table. Also, ensure you apply for the desired post before the last date.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|SI (Armed Branch)||174|
|SI (Unarmed Branch)||494|
West Bengal Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain West Bengal Police SI eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Aspirants with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the West Bengal SI Recruitment 2019.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
The candidate should possess the following age limit in order to apply for the desired West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019 post.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 27 years
Individuals should prove their talents in the following selection process. It is mandatory to clear each process to receive their candidature in West Bengal Police SI Notification 2019.
- Preliminary examination
- Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- Combined Competitive Examination
- Personality Test
West Bengal Police SI Examination
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||50|
Physical Measurement Test
|SI Unarmed Branch||167 cm||79 cm. with a
of 5 cm
|SI Armed Branch||173 cm||86 cm. with a
of 5 cm
Physical Efficiency Test
|Name of the Post||Test|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (UB) and Sub-Inspector of Police (AB) in West Bengal Police||800 meters run within 03 (three) minutes|
Combined Competitive Examination
|Name of the Subject||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Studies and Arithmetic||100||2 hours|
|Paper II||English||50||1 hour|
|Paper III||Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali||50||1 hour|
|Marks||Minimum Pass Mark|
Individuals applying for the West Bengal SI post have to pay West Bengal Police SI Application Fee as follows,
- General/ OBC category – Rs. 270/-
- SC/ ST category – Rs. 20/-
Once the candidate is selected for the posts under West Bengal department, he/she will receive West Bengal Police SI Salary as follows
- Rs. 37,600/-
West Bengal Police SI Syllabus
- This is to test the General Knowledge of candidates in different spheres.
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Questions are set to test the logical and analytical ability of the candidate.
- the basis of the syllabus of Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
Final Combined Competitive Examination
- Drafting of a report from the points or material supplied;
- Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali, as the case may be to English
- Condensing of a prose passage (summary/precis)
- Correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms and antonyms etc.
Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali
- Drafting of a report from the points or material supplied
- Translation from English to Bengali and English to Nepali for the candidates who have opted for ‘Bengali’ or ‘Nepali’ respectively and translation from Hindi/Urdu to Bengali for the candidates who have opted for Hindi or Urdu.
How to apply – West Bengal Police SI Apply Online 2019
West Bengal Police SI Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Ensure your eligibility criteria and proceed with the application process.
- First, Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided below.
- Next, proceed with the registration process and create a profile.
- After the registration process, re-login using the registration number.
- Scan and upload the recent passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Fees to be remitted only through the online portal.
- Finally, take the printout of the application process.
Important Dates – West Bengal Police SI Recruitment 2019
|Online Application Start date||10/08/2019|
|Closing Date of application||09/09/2019|
|West Bengal Police SI Apply Online||Click Here|
WB Police SI Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.