WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 – The West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has invited online applications for filling 335 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineers post. Interested and qualified aspirants has to apply for WBSEDCL Jobs online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from March 07, 2019 and closes on April 08, 2019.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Start Date||07th March 2019|
|Application Ends On||08th April 2019|
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||246|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||60|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||17|
|Assistant Engineer (IT&C)||12|
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Individuals with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
The candidates should possess the following age limit in order to apply for the job post.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
Note: Age-relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There are two step WBSEDCL recruitment process for the aspirants as follows
- Candidates’ Gate-2019 Score in relevant engineering disciplines/subjects
- Interview Process
Individuals applying for the WBSEDCL Exam has to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/-.
Once the individuals are selected for the posts he/she will receive remuneration as follows
- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
How to apply – WBESDCL Recruitment 2019
WBSEDCL Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website to apply for the desired job post.
- Or apply directly from the link given below.
- Ensure your eligibility criteria and proceed with the application process.
- Click on the link provided below to proceed with the registration process.
- Register with the web portal with the registered mobile number and the password.
- Ensure to fill in the valid credentials.
- With the login credentials login to the official website for payment options.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
- Once the application process is completed print the application for future uses.
|Start date||07th March 2019|
|Closing date||08th April 2019|
|Last Date for Receiving Printed Online Registration Form &
Relevant Documents through Post
|16th April 2019|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019.