WBPSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited online applications for filling up of Industrial Development Officer post. This is a direct recruitment for 118 Industrial Development Officers to get employment under the West Bengal Government. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for WBPSC Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The WBPSC Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from May 14, 2019 and closes on June 13, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the WBPSC Notification pdf.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Industrial Development Officer|
|Name of Dept.||Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises & Textiles|
|No. of Vacancies||118|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Start Date||May 14, 2019|
|Last Date||June 3, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of WBPSC Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
WBPSC Notification – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the WBPSC Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 39 years
West Bengal PSC Jobs – Education Qualification
Individuals appearing for the WBPSC Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- A degree of a recognised university or a diploma in Engineering or Technology of a recognised University/Institution.
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the West Bengal PSC Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Written Test/ Screening Test
WBPSC Careers – Application Fee
Individuals interested in the West Bengal Recruitment 2019 process, must pay the following application fee.
- For Gen/ OBC category – Rs. 160/- + bank charges
- SC/ ST/PwD candidates – Exempted from Application fee
- Other State SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – Rs. 160/- + bank charges
How to Apply – WBPSC Recruitment 2019
WBPSC Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Enrolment through PSC Application Portal (http://pscwbapplication.in/) for the online application process.
- Furnish a valid mobile number and set a password for your application portal. Enter your personal details.
- Next, Sign in with the Enrolment ID and password.
- Now, seelect the Examination Name and check eligibility.
- Then, fill up the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned image file of Photograph and Signature
- Fill the Qualification & Experience details.
- Now, the applicant requires to choose your Exam Centre preference
- Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. (No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed).
- Finally, pay the application fee through either of the methods.
- Take a printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates – WBPSC Recruitment 2019
|WBPSC Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from WBPSC Jobs 2019.