UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of 665 Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for UPSSSC Forest Guard Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from July 18, 2019 and closes on Aug 08, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the UPSSSC Forest Guard Notification pdf.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||665|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||July 18, 2019|
|Last Date||Aug 08, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain UPSSSC Forest Guard eligibility criteria an individual should possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of UPSSSC Forest Guard Notification 2019.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Individuals appearing for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Pass in class XII or its equivalent from a recognized university.
The UPSSSC Forest Guard Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- General Competitive Examination
- Personal Interview
Individuals have to pay the UPSSSC Forest Guard application fee 2019. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
|General & OBC||Rs. 185/-|
Once the individuals receive employment under UPSSSC, he/she may get monthly UPSSSC Forest Guard Salary as follows
- Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/-
How To Apply – UPSSSC Forest Guard Apply Online 2019
UPSSSC Forest Guard Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC @ upsssc.gov.in.
- Or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Below the advertisement lies the ‘Apply Online’ button, click the button for further process.
- Now, furnish all the valid credentials to register with the UPSSSC Online portal.
- Further, Log into the profile using the User ID and Password generated during the registration process.
- Scan and upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – UPSSSC Forest Guard Apply Online 2019
|UPSSSC Forest Guard Application Form||Click Here|
UPSSSC Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.