UPSC NDA and Naval Academy Examination 2019 – Union Public Service Commission has invited online applications. This is direct recruitment examination for filling up of 415 posts declared by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for UPSC NDA and NA Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. The UPSC NDA and NA Recruitment 2019 application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Aug 07, 2019 and closes on Sep 03, 2019. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the UPSC NDA and NA Notification pdf.
UPSC NDA and NA Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||
|No. of Vacancies||415|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||Aug 07, 2019|
|Last Date||Sep 03, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
UPSC NDA and NA Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
UPSC NDA and NA Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain UPSC NDA and NA eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of UPSC NDA and NA Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the UPSC NDA and NA Notification 2019.
- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2001 and not later than 1st January 2004 are eligible.
Individuals appearing for the UPSC NDA and NA Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Individuals should prove their talents in the following selection process. It is mandatory to clear each process to receive their candidature in UPSC NDA and NA Notification 2019.
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Test
UPSC NDA and NA Examination
|Mathematics||2 1/2 hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2 1/2 hours||600|
|SSB Test/ Interview||900|
Candidates are required to pay the following UPSC NDA and NA application fee to process their applications
- Gen & OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST candidates/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs – NIL.
Note: deposit money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.
Once the candidate is selected for the posts under UPSC, he/she will receive UPSC NDA and NA Salary as follows
- Rs. 56, 100/-
How To Apply – UPSC NDA and NA Apply Online 2019
UPSC Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of UPSC @ upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Notification” Tab from the homepage.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Next, the candidates must register as per ‘NEW REGISTRATION’.
- Log into the profile using the User ID and Password generated during the registration process.
- Now, hit the “Apply Now” button for the respective posts in the Notification link.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
- Further, furnish the valid credentials into the application.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – UPSC NDA and NA Application Form
|UPSC NDA and NA Apply Online||Click Here|
UPSC NDA and NA Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important UPSC notifications.
|UPSC Civil Service Examination||Click Here|