UPSC Indian Forest Service Notification 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of 90 IFS posts through Main Exam (Only who qualified Preliminary Exam can apply for this Examination). So, the Interested and qualified aspirants can apply for the notified UPSC IFS Main Exam Notification 2019. Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. Therefore, applicants must ensure eligibility before the application process. The online application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Sep 03, 2019 and closes on Sep 19, 2019. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the UPSC Indian Forest Service Notification pdf.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Indian Forest Service|
|No. of Vacancies||90|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||Sep 03, 2019|
|Last Date||Sep 19, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
UPSC Indian Forest Service Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Total no. of vacancies||90|
|Low Vision Category||01|
|Partially Deaf category||02|
UPSC Indian Forest Service Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of UPSC Indian Forest Service Notification 2019. Even if the single criteria is not met, then the application will be quashed.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the UPSC Indian Forest Service Age Limit 2019.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- SC /ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- State of Jammu & Kashmir (Domiciled during the period from the 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989: – 5 years.
- Defence Services personnel – 5 years
- Ex-servicemen including Commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years Military Service as on and have been released – 5 years
- ECOs/ SSCOs – 5 years
Individuals appearing for the UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination must have a qualification as follows
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institute/ University with one of the subjects as follows,
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering.
The UPSC Indian Forest Service Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Main Exam – 1700 Marks
|III||Any two optional Subjects||200
(for each paper)
An interested applicant has to pay the UPSC Indian Forest Service Application Fee as follows to process their application,
- General/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- Female/ SC/ ST/ PwD – NIL.
How To Apply – UPSC Indian Forest Service Apply Online 2019
UPSC Indian Forest Service Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ button from the latest advertisement page.
- Now, furnish all the valid credentials to register with the UPSC Online portal.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use
|UPSC Indian Forest Service Apply Online||Click Here|
UPSC Indian Forest Service 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Therefore keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.