UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2019 – The civil Service main exam admit card has been released by UPSC. The individuals cleared the preliminary examination now can download their Mains Exam Admit Card from the official website.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2019
The UPSC Mains Examination is scheduled from Sep 20, 2019 to September 29, 2019. The UPSC Mains Exam Admit Card is now available for candidates. In order to download the UPSC Civil Services Mains 2019 e-Admit Card, provide the valid credentials. Candidates are suggested to reach the Examination venue on/ before the time for the examination formalities. Sarkarpoint.com wishes all the very best to all of you.
Instruction to Download UPSC Mains Examination Admit Card:
Applicants applied for the exam, can download your Civil Services Mains Examination Admit Card 2019 from the below link. Further, follow the steps to download.
- Aspirants can either download their Admit Card directly from the link or from the official website.
- First, the applicants must enter the Register Number.
- Further, provide your Password/DOB and the captcha code.
- Finally, download the admit card.
- Hence, It is important for the aspirants to print the hard copy for future uses.
- Also, the individuals appearing for the exam have to submit the hard copy of the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.