UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites online applications. This is direct recruitment for filling up the 309 Block Education Officer post. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for UPPSC Block Education Officer Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Dec 13, 2019 and closes on Jan 10, 2020. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application of the last date mentioned in the UPPSC Block Education Officer Notification pdf 2019.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Block Education Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||309|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||Dec 13, 2019|
|Last Date||Jan 10, 2020|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
UPPSC Block Education Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of the UPPSC Block Education Officer Notification 2019 PDF. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 45 years
- PH Candidates – 55 years
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ teachers/Staff of Basic Shiksha Parishad and teachers/Staff
of the Govt. Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P – 5 years
Individuals appearing for the UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Individuals interested in the UPPSC Block Education Officer Notification2019 process must pay the following application fee.
- UR/ OBC – Rs. 125/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 65/-
- PH – Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 65/-
The applicants selected through the Railways will receive UPPSC Block Education Officer Salary 2019 as follows
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and Grade pay of Rs. 4,800/-
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the South Indian Bank Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply – UPPSC Block Education Officer Apply Online 2019
UPPSC Block Education Officer Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Choose the “Registration” for New Candidates.
- Fill Registration Form for obtaining User ID and Password.
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature, Class X certificate, Community Certificate and ITI Provisional Certificate.
- Pay the application fee online
- Take a Print out of Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it for further reference.
Important Dates – UPPSC Block Education Officer Apply Online 2019
|UPPSC Block Education Officer Apply Online 2019||Click Here|
UPPSC Block Education Officer Notification 2019 PDF – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important State Govt Jobs notifications.