UPMRC Recruitment 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation has invited online applications for filling up 292 posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for UPMRC Notification 2021 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Feb 05, 2021 and closes on March 04, 2021. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application on the last date mentioned in the UPMRC Notification pdf 2021.
UPMRC Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Asst Manager, Station Controller and Others|
|No. of Vacancies||292|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||March 03, 2021|
|Last Date||April 02, 2021|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
UPMRC Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Operation)||06|
|Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO||186|
UPMRC Eligibility Criteria 2021
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of the UPMRC Notification 2021 PDF. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the UPMRC Recruitment 2021.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms
Individuals appearing for the UPMRC Recruitment 2021 must have a qualification as follows
- Assistant Manager (Operation) – Bachelor Degree in Related Stream.
- Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO – Polytechnic Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication
- Maintainer Civil – Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Fitter
- Maintainer Electrical – Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electrical
- Maintainer S&T – Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electronics / Mechanic
Individuals interested in the UPMRC Recruitment 2021 process, must pay the following application fee.
|Name of the category||Application Fee|
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs. 590/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 236/-|
Pay Scale – UPMRC Salary 2021
The applicants selected through the UPMRC process will receive UPMRC Salary 2021 as follows
- Updated Soon
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the UPMRC Selection Process 2021 as follows.
- Written Examination
How to Apply – UPMRC Apply Online 2021
UPMRC Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Assistant Manager, Operator Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the UPMRCL Assistant Manager job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Fill in all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
Important Dates – UPMRC Apply Online 2021
|UPMRC Apply Online 2021||Activates on 10/03/2021|
UPMRC Notification 2021 PDF – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important State Govt Jobs notifications.