UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission has invited online applications. 329 Junior Assistant and Stenographer vacancies are available through direct recruitment. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for UKSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Sep 16, 2019 and closes on Oct 15, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the UKSSSC Junior Assistant Notification pdf.
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||329|
|Application Start Date||Sep 16, 2019|
|Last Date||Oct 15, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Stenographer/ Personal Assistant||41|
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain UKSSSC Junior Assistant eligibility criteria. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Utttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission Notification 2019.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the UKSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Individuals appearing for the UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute/ University.
There are three steps recruitment process for the UKSSSC Junior Assistant Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Individuals have to pay the UKSSSC Junior Assistant application fee 2019. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
|General & OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 150/-|
Once the individuals receive employment as UKSSSC Junior Assistant Salary as follows
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Salary
- Rs.44,900/- to Rs 1,42,400/-
UKSSSC Stenographer Salary
- Rs.29,200/- to Rs 92,300/-
How To Apply – UKSSSC Junior Assistant Apply Online 2019
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC @ sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the UKSSSC Junior Assistant application process.
- Choose “New User/ Register Here” option and proceed further.
- Now, furnish all the valid credentials to register with the UKSSSC Online portal.
- Further, Log into the profile using the User ID and Password generated during the registration process.
- Scan and upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – UKSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2019
|UKSSSC Junior Assistant Apply Online||Click Here|
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.