TRAI Recruitment 2019: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has invited online applications for filling up of Section Officer post. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for TRAI Recruitment 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from April 05, 2019 and closes on May 05, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the notification pdf.
TRAI Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Telecom Regulatory Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Section Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Start Date||April 05, 2019|
|Application Closing Date||May 05, 2019|
TRAI 2019 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of TRAI Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the TRAI Career 2019 Post. The maximum age for appointment on deputation shall in no case exceed 56 years on the date of closing of applications in TRAI.
Individuals appearing for the TRAI Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Hindi from a recognized Institute/Univerisity.
- The officer must possess the working knowledge of computer.
There are three steps recruitment process for the TRAI Career 2019 process as follows.
- Personal Interview
Once after the employment, the aspirant will draw the following emoluments on a monthly basis.
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
How To Apply – TRAI Recruitment 2019
TRAI Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of TRAI – trai.gov.in.
- Click on the “Careers” Tab and find the latest notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Download the “application form” from the link below the notification.
- Or Download the application form from the below link.
- Fill in the valid credentials and affix a self-attested passport size photo.
- The application should be sent in an envelope super-scribing the post applied for so as to reach the Sr. Research Officer (A&P).
- Postal Address
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India,
- Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, (Old Minto Road),
- next to Zakir Hussain College,
- New Delhi-ll0002.
Important Dates – TRAI Recruitment 2019
|Application Form||DOWNLOAD HERE|
TRAI Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from TRAI Jobs 2019.