TNSC Bank Recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Apex Cooperative Bank (TNSC) has invited applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of 463 Assistant and Junior Engineer posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for TNSC Bank Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Nov 19, 2019 and closes on Nov 22, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the TNSC Bank Notification pdf.
TNSC Bank Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||TNSC Bank|
|Name of the Department||State Recruitment Bureau|
|Name of the Post||Assistants|
|No. of Vacancies||300|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Application Start Date||Nov 19, 2019|
|Last Date||Nov 22, 2019|
|Exam Date||Dec 29, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Offline|
TNSC Bank Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
TNSC Bank Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain TNSC Bank eligibility criteria an individual should possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of TNSC Bank Notification 2019.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the TNSC Bank Notification 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- PWD OC – 40 years
- Ex-SM OC – 48 years
- SC/SCA/ST/PWD/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC/Windows and Ex-SM candidates – No age limit.
Individuals appearing for the TNSC Bank Notification 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Graduation in any discipline.
The TNSC Bank Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Written Examination
Individuals have to pay the TNSC Bank application fee 2019. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- UR/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD candidates – NIL.
Once the individuals receive employment under TNSC Bank, he/she may get monthly TNSC Bank Salary as follow
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 62,000/-
How To Apply – TNSC Bank Apply Online 2019
TNSC Bank Apply Online 2019 are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Choose the “Registration for New Candidates”.
- Fill Registration Form for obtaining User ID and Password.
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a Print out of Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it for further reference.
Important Dates – TNSC Bank Apply Online 2019
|TNSC Bank Apply Online 2019||Click Here|
TNSC Bank Notification 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.