TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019 Notification: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has invited online applications. Group 4 notification available for filling up of various post. TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy details are yet to be announced. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for the Combined Civil Services Examination Group 4 2019. First, ensure the eligibility criteria and proceed with the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from June 14, 2019 and closes on July 14, 2019. The complete details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process from the below contents. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the TNPSC Group 4 2019 Notification pdf.
TNPSC Group 4 2019 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Group 4|
|No. of Vacancies||6491|
|Application Start Date||June 14, 2019|
|Last Date||July 14, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||2688|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||104|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||34|
|Steno-Typist – Grade III||784|
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
TNPSC Group 4 2019 – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Combined Civil Services Examination Group 4 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 26 years
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019 Notification – Education Qualification
Individuals appearing for the Combined Civil Services Examination Group 4 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Pass in Class X
TNPSC Group 4 – Selection Process
There are three steps recruitment process for the TNPSC Group 4 Jobs 2019 process as follows.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
TNPSC Group 4 – Registration & Examination Fee
Individuals have to deposit the following fee in order to apply for the TNPSC Group 4 Examination.
- Registration Fee – Rs. 150/- (One-time Registration)
- Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
How To Apply – TNPSC Group 4 2019 Notification
TNPSC Group 4 Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of TNPSC @ tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Notification” Tab from the homepage.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Next, the candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’.
- Log into the profile using the User ID and Password generated during the registration process.
- Now, hit the “Apply Now” button for the respective posts in the Notification link.
- Scan and upload the recent passport size photograph and a signature.
- Further, furnish the valid credentials into the application.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019 Notification
|TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online||Click Here|
TNPSC Group 4 2019 Notification – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. So, Keep track on us, not to miss important notifications from TNPSC Group 4 Exams 2019.