TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 – Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited online applications for filling up 69 posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Jan 20, 2020 and closes on Feb 19, 2020. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application the last date mentioned in the TNPSC Group 1 Notification pdf 2020.
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Service/Cadre||TNPSC Group 1|
|Name of the Department||Civil Services|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superindent of Police & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||69|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Application Start Date||Jan 20, 2020|
|Last Date||Feb 19, 2020|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||19|
|Asst Director of Rural Development||07|
TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria 2020
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of the TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 PDF. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 38 years
Individuals appearing for the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 must have a qualification as follows
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Individuals interested in the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 process, must pay the following application fee.
|One-Time Registration||Rs. 150/-|
|Preliminary Examination||Rs. 100/-|
|Main Examination||Rs. 200/-|
The applicants selected through TNPSC Group 1 process will receive TNPSC Group 1 Salary 2020 as follows
- Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the South Indian Bank Careers 2020 process as follows.
- Preliminary Examination – Objective Type
- Main Examination – Descriptive Type
TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Examination 2020
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Studies||175||300||3 hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability||25|
TNPSC Group 1 Main Examination 2020
|Name of the Subject||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||250||3 hours|
|Paper II||250||3 hours|
|Paper III||250||3 hours|
How to Apply – TNPSC Group 1 Apply Online 2020
TNPSC Group 1 Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of TNPSC @ tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Notification” Tab from the homepage.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Next, the candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’.
- Log into the profile using the User ID and Password generated during the registration process.
- Now, hit the “Apply Now” button for the respective posts in the Notification link.
- Scan and upload the recent passport size photograph and a signature.
- Further, furnish the valid credentials into the application.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – TNPSC Group 1 Apply Online 2020
|TNPSC Group 1 Apply Online 2020||Click Here|
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 PDF – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important State Govt Jobs notifications.