TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of 42 Asst Tourist Officer posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from July 22, 2019 and closes on Aug 20, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Notification pdf.
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Tourist Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Application Start Date||July 22, 2019|
|Last Date||Aug 20, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer eligibility criteria that an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Notification 2019.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years
Note – No age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
Individuals appearing for the TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Degree in Travel and Tourism or Any Degree with Diploma in Tourism
- Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation
- Proficiency in English and Tamil
The TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Written Examination
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Exam Pattern
|Paper-I||Travel and Tourism||300||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability
Individuals have to pay the TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer application fee 2019. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
Once the individuals receive employment under TNPSC, he/she may get monthly TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Salary as follows
- Rs.19,500 to Rs.62,000/-
How To Apply – TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Apply Online 2019
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of TNPSC @ tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Notification” Tab from the homepage.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Next, the candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’.
- Log into the profile using the User ID and Password generated during the registration process.
- Now, hit the “Apply Now” button for the respective posts in the Notification link.
- Scan and upload the recent passport size photograph and a signature.
- Further, furnish the valid credentials into the application.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019
|Exam Date||29/09/2019 FN&AN|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.