TNPCB Recruitment 2019 – The Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board has invited online applications for filling 224 vacancies for various posts. Interested and qualified aspirants can apply for TNPCB Jobs 2019 from the link provided. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from March 25, 2019 and closes on April 23, 2019.
TNPCB Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Environment Scientist, Assistant, Typist|
|Application Start Date||25th March 2019|
|Application Ends On||23rd April 2019|
TNPCB Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
TNPCB Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
TNPCB 2019 – Educational Qualification
Aspirants applying for the post of TPSC Notification 2019 should possess the following educational qualification.
- Assistant Engineer – bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Scientist – Master’s Degree in Science in Chemistry/ Biology/ Zoology/ Environmental Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Toxicology/ Microbiology/ Marine Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Botany.
- Assistant – Bachelor’s degree and diploma/certification in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
- Typist – Any Bachelor’s degree and a pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil.
The candidates should be not more than the following age limit in order to apply for the TNPCB job 2019.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
There are three steps recruitment process for the TNPCB Recruitment 2019 process as follows
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
TNPCB Notification 2019 – Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Name of the Post||Duration||Syllabus|
|Assistant Engineer||3 Hours||The question paper will have 180 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the subjects covering Environmental Chemistry and Microbiology, Water and Waste Water Treatment, Aptitude for Work, Analytical Skills, Air Pollution and Control, Solid and Hazardous Waste Management, Environmental Impact Assessment, Legal and Administrative Framework for Pollution Control, Current Environmental Issues.|
|Environmental Scientist||3 Hours||The question paper will have 180 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the subjects covering Environmental Chemistry, Ecological Systems, Biodiversity, and Aquatic Systems Water, Air and Land Pollution: Monitoring and Testing, Global Environmental Issues, Environmental Impact Analysis, Micro-Biology, Analytical Skills and Aptitude for Work.|
(Junior Assistant) /
|2 Hours||The question paper will have 120 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the following subjects covering
TNPCB Recruitment – Application Fee
Applicants have to pay the application fee as per the following for processing application
- For General Categories – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Categories – Rs. 250/-
TNPBC 2019 – Pay Scale
Once the individuals are selected for the sub-inspector posts he/she will receive remuneration as follows
- Assistant Engineer & Environmental Scientist – Rs. 37,700/- to Rs. 1,19,500/-
- Assistant & Typist – Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 62,000/-
How to apply – Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board 2019
TNPCB Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- TNPCB Recruitment 2019 authorities advise the individuals to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Apply online without much burden from the link provided below.
- The candidates can also apply by visiting the Official Website of TNPCB Notification 2019 – tnpcb.gov.in.
- From the official website find the “Recruitment” tab from the footer menu.
- Click on the “New Registration link” from the redirected page.
- Register with web portal with valid credentials.
- Once on the successful submission of online registration, the user id and password will be generated and sent to you either as mail or a text message.
- With the User Id and password, the candidate can log in to download the “Admit Card” for the online examination.
- Make online payment via a secured payment gateway.
- After completion take printout of the application for future reference.
Important Dates – TNPCB Recruitment 2019
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
TNPCB Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any mportant notifications from TNPCB Recruitment 2019.