Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 – The Telangana High Court Recruitment has invited online applications for filling 54 vacancies for Civil Judge posts. Interested and qualified aspirants has to apply for Telangana High Court Jobs. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from March 16, 2019 and closes on April 15, 2019.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||High Court|
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Application Start Date||16th March 2019|
|Application Ends On||14th April 2019|
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
|Community||No. of Vacancies|
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who possess the qualifications prescribed under Telangana State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2017 which are mentioned below, shall be eligible to apply.
- A person who practicing as an advocate
The candidates should be not more than the following age limit in order to apply for the Telangana High Court job post.
- Civil Judge – not exceeding 35 years
There are two step Telangana High Court recruitment process for the aspirants as follows
- Written Examination
Note: A computer based “Mock Test” will be made available in the official website of the High Court “hc.ts.nic.in”, for the sake of practice purpose to the candidates.
Applicants has to pay application fee as per the following for processing application
- For OC/ BC Categories – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Categories – Rs. 250/-
Once the individuals are selected for the posts he/she will receive remuneration as follows
- Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/-
How to apply – Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019
Telangana High Court Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website to apply for the desired job post.
- Or apply directly from the link given below.
- Ensure your eligibility criteria and proceed with the application process.
- Click on the link provided below to proceed with the registration process.
- Register with the web portal with the registered mobile number and the password.
- Ensure to fill in the valid credentials.
- With the login credentials login to the official website for payment options.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
- Once the application process is completed print the application for future uses.
Important Dates – Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019
|Screening Test||11/05/2019, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Download Hall Tickets||24/04/2019 to 11/05/2019|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from Telangana Recruitment 2019.