SSC CPO 2019 – Staff Selection Commission, the government recruiting organization for various posts in India. SSC Recruitment Board has invited online applications for filling up of Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF, Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF under SSC CPO. Interested and qualified aspirants can apply for SSC CPO Jobs 2019 from the link provided. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Sep 17, 2019 and closes on Oct 16, 2019.
SSC CPO Notification 2019
SSC CPO Exam Notification is out!!! Staff Selection Commission is now conducting Central Police Organization (CPO) Examination every year for recruiting the aspirants for SI (GD), SI (Executive) and Asst SI (Executive) post Vacancies. The SSC CPO 2019 Notification has been released on Sep 17, 2019. Candidates can apply for the same recruitment from Sep 17, 2019 to Oct 16, 2019. Herewith we have given detailed SSC CPO 2019 Recruitment Procedures, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, and Scheme of the Examination.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts offered||SI (GD), SI (Executive) & Asst SI (Executive)|
|No. of Vacancies||Releases soon|
|SSC CPO Online Application Start Date||Sep 17, 2019|
|Online Application Closes on||Oct 16, 2019|
|SSC CPO Paper I Exam Date||11/12/2019 to 13/12/2019|
|SSC CPO Tier II Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Examination Level||National Exam|
SSC CPO 2019 Vacancy
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in- >Candidate‟s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment. The application will be quashed even if single eligibility is not met.
SSC CPO – Age Limit
The candidates should be not more than the following age limit in order to apply for the SSC CPO job post.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 25 years
|For the posts of SI and ASI in CAPFs only|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||5 years|
|For ASI in CISF only|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date||Up to 40 years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date||Up to 45 years of Age|
|For Group ‘C’ Posts only|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|For Departmental candidates of Delhi Police against vacancies in Delhi Police|
|Departmental Candidates (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date||Up to 30 years of age|
|Departmental Candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 33 years of age|
|Departmental Candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 35 years of age|
SSC CPO – Educational Qualification
Individuals with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent from a recognized university.
SSC CPO Salary
Once the candidate is selected for the posts announced by the CPO they will receive the SSC CPO Salary as follows
|Name of the Post||Pay Band|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF||Rs.35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||Rs.29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-|
Application Fees – SSC CPO
Individuals have to pay the application fee to process their application for SSC CPO Careers
- For GEN/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/PwD Candidates – NIL.
SSC CPO Selection Process
Applicants have to undergo the selection criteria set by the authorities. There are three stages of selection process where the candidates have to clear each stage to move on to the next stages.
- Computer Based Test
- Descriptive Paper Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
SSC CPO Paper I 2019 – Computer Based Test
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General
- Each wrong answer carries 0.5 negative mark.
- Objective type questions
SSC CPO Paper-II 2019 – Descriptive Paper
|Descriptive Type||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200/ 200||2 hours|
Physical Standard Test
|Category of the candidates||Male||Female|
|Height||Chest Un-expanded||Chest Expanded||Height|
|Hill areas of Garhwal, gumaon,HimachalPradesh,
Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern
States and Sikkim.
Physical Endurance Test
|100 metre race in 16 seconds||100 metre race in 18 seconds|
|1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes||800 metre race in 4 minutes|
|Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances||Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances|
|High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances||High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances|
|Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance||–|
SSC CPO Syllabus
Tier I – Computer Based Test
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non- verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics if any. .
- General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle , Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
- English Language & Comprehension: Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.
How to Apply – SSC CPO 2019
SSC has released SSC CPO Exam notification on 05.03.2019, SSC CPO Exam Online registration has started on 05.03.2019. Candidates can apply online for the same from 05th March 2019 to 05th April 2019.
- Visit the SSC website and read the instructions carefully.
- Further, from the SSC Official page, Click the respective link which is enabling for SSC CPO Online Apply.
- Click on the New Registration, furnish your name, date of birth, email id and password and complete the registration process.
- The registration id and the password will be sent to the registered mobile number and the email.
- Now, proceed with the personal details like Age, qualification and upload your photograph, signature in the appropriate size.
- Then, check all the details which you have to enter into SSC CPO Application and click the submit button.
- After that, pay the SSC CPO Application fee of Rs.100 through online mode or offline mode.
- Finally, after successfully applying for SSC CPO Exam 2019 print your application for further reference.
Important Dates – SSC CPO
|Online Application Start date||17/09/2019|
|Application Closes On||16/10/2019|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam||11/12/2019 to 13/12/2019|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Exam||to be notified later|