South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 – The South Indian Bank has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of 12 Probationary Legal Officer posts. So, Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Exam Notification 2019 through online mode. The application will be summarily rejected if the eligibility is not met. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from July 17, 2019 and closes on July 28, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Notification pdf.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Officer Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Legal Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||July 17, 2019|
|Last Date||July 28, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Jobs 2019. Individuals should not be born not earlier than 01.07.1991 and not later than 30.06.2000.
- Maximum: 28 years
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
Individuals appearing for the South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and an aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB under regular course.
Interested individuals have to pay South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Application Fee as follows.
- For Gen/ OBC category – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 200/-
The South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Selection Process for the desired post is decided by the following process,
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Test||Legal Aspects of Banking||40||40||30 Mins|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||15||15||15 Mins|
|English Language||15||15||15 Mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||15||15||15 Mins|
|Descriptive Test||Legal Case Studies||4||100||60 Mins|
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Salary
Once the individual receives candidature under South Indian Bank PO Clerk he/she draws the following salary
- Rs. 23, 700/- to Rs. 42, 020/-
How to Apply – South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Apply Online
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Click on the South Indian Bank PO Apply Online link provided below.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online. If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
Important Dates – South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Exam 2019
|South Indian Bank PO Apply Online||Click Here|
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Bank Jobs notifications.