South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 – The South Indian Bank has invited online applications. 160 Probationary Officer vacancies are waiting for online applications. So, Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for South Indian Bank PO Exam Notification 2019 through online mode. The application will be summarily rejected if the eligibility is not met. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from June 19, 2019 and closes on June 30, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the South Indian Bank PO Notification pdf.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||160|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||June 19, 2019|
|Last Date||June 30, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
South Indian Bank PO Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of South Indian Bank PO Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the South Indian Bank PO Jobs 2019. Individuals should not be born before 01.07.1994 and after 30.06.2000.
- Maximum: 25 years
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
Individuals appearing for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
Individuals interested in the South Indian Bank PO 2019 process, must pay the following application fee.
- For Gen/ OBC category – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 200/-
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the South Indian Bank PO Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
Unlike other bank exams, South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern follows only a single examination.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 mins|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 mins|
|English Language||40||50||40 mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 mins|
South Indian Bank PO Salary
Once the individual receives candidature under South Indian Bank PO Clerk he/she draws the following salary
- Rs. 23, 700/- to Rs. 42, 020/-
How to Apply – South Indian Bank PO Apply Online
South Indian Bank PO Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Click on the South Indian Bank PO Apply Online link provided below.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online. If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
Important Dates – South Indian Bank PO Exam 2019
|South Indian Bank PO Exam Date||25/07/2019|
|South Indian Bank PO Apply Online||Click Here|
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Bank Jobs notifications.