South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam Recruitment 2019 – The South Indian Bank has invited online applications. 385 Probationary Clerks vacancies are waiting for online applications. So, Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for South Indian Bank PO CLerk Exam Notification 2019 through online mode. The application will be summarily rejected if the eligibility is not met. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from June 19, 2019 and closes on June 30, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam Notification pdf.
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam 2019
|Name of the Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||385|
|Job Location||North Zone & South Zone|
|Application Start Date||June 19, 2019|
|Last Date||June 30, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam Vacancy – Details
|Location||No. of Vacancies|
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Job Location In Detail
|North Zone||Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal|
|South Zone||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT), Tamil Nadu and Telangana|
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of South Indian Bank PO Clerk Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
South Indian Bank Notification – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the South Indian Bank PO Clerk Jobs 2019. Individuals should not be born before 01.07.1993 and after 30.06.2000.
- Maximum: 26 years
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
Individuals appearing for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
Individuals interested in the South Indian Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2019 process, must pay the following application fee.
- For Gen/ OBC category – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 150/-
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the South Indian Bank Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam Pattern
Unlike other bank exams, South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam Pattern follows only a single examination.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 mins|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 mins|
|English Language||40||50||40 mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 mins|
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Salary
Once the individual receives candidature under South Indian Bank PO Clerk he/she draws the following salary
- Rs. 11, 765/- to Rs. 31, 540
How to Apply – South Indian Bank PO Clerk Apply Online
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Click on the South Indian Bank PO Clerk Apply Online link provided below.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online. If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
Important Dates – South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam 2019
|South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam Date||26/07/2019|
|South Indian Bank PO Clerk Apply Online||Click Here|
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Bank Jobs notifications.