SBI SO 2019: State Bank of India releases SBI SO Notification 2019 releases soon. SBI SO is the most desired job in the Banking sector and also, the dream for millions of individuals in the state. Recruitment Board usually release four different posts under the Specialist Cadre Officer vacancy. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2019 from the link below. Hence, ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same from endorsement date.
SBI SO Notification 2019
SBI SO Exam Notification is releases soont!!! State Bank of India is now conducts SBI SO 2019 Examination to fill up the Technical Posts. Every year the notification is out with numerous vacancies for the Specialist Officer Cadre. Here, we have given detailed SBI SO Recruitment Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, and Scheme of the Examination and Important Dates.
SBI conducts the exam of SBI SO for the following posts in this recruitment:
- Analytics Translators
- Sector Credit Specialists
- Portfolio Management Specialists
- Sector Risk Specialist
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts offered||Specialist Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||to be announced|
|SBI SO Online Application Start Date||to be announced|
|Online Application Closes on||to be announced|
|Online Preliminary Examination||to be announced|
|Online Main Examination||to be announced|
|Examination Level||National Exam|
Detailed Overview of SBI SO Notification 2019 PDF
SBI SO Online Application
The online application for SBI SO Exam 2019 has started on ……… Ensure the eligibility criteria before the SBI SO Online Application process. Interested aspirants can apply online for SBI SO 2019 exam by clicking on the link below:
SBI SO Apply Online Here
SBI SO Vacancy 2019
The vacancy will announce with SBI SO 2019 Notification. The State Bank of India declared a total vacancy of …….. posts for SBI SO 2019 Exam.
SBI SO Vacancy Details
|Analytics Translator||to be announced|
|Sector Credit Specialist||to be announced|
|Portfolio Management Specialist||to be announced|
|Sector Risk Specialist||to be announced|
|Total||to be announced|
SBI SO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment. The application will be quashed even if single eligibility is not met.
SBI SO Age Limit
The candidates should be not more than the following age limit in order to apply for the Probationary Officer post.
- Minimum: 25 years
- Maximum: 35 years
|OBC (N0n-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
SBI SO Educational Qualification
Individuals with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
- B.Tech/ B.E(Computer Science)/ MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)
Sector Credit Specialist
- Charted Accountant/ MBA (Finance)/ Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance).
Portfolio Management Specialist
- Charted Accountant/ MBA (Finance)
Sector Risk Specialist
- Charted Accountant/ MBA (Finance)/ ICWA/ CFA
SBI SO Application Fees
Individuals have to pay the application fee to process their application for SBI SO Careers. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
SBI SO Selection Process
Applicants have to undergo the competitive examinations set by the authorities.
- Written Test
- Merit List
SBI SO 2019 – How to Apply Online
SBI has released SO Exam notification releases soon.
- Visit the official website of SBI – www.sbi.co.in.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph & Signature
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online. If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
SBI SO Important Dates
Here are the important dates of the SBI SO 2019 Exam:
|On-line registration & Payment of Application Fee||to be announced|
|Written Test||to be announced|
|Personal Interview||to be announced|
|Declaration of Final Result||to be announced|