SBI Clerk Apply Online 2019: State Bank of India released SBI Clerk 2019 Notification pdf has been released. SBI Clerk Apply Online 2019 is the most desired job in the Banking sector and also, the dream for millions of individuals in the state. The Recruitment Board invites online applications for filling SBI Clerk Notification 2019 vacancies under State Bank of India. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 from the link below. Hence, ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts on April 12, 2019 to May 03, 2019.
SBI Clerk 2019 Notification
SBI Clerk Exam Notification released!!! State Bank of India will conduct SBI Clerk 2019 Examination. Here, we have given detailed SBI Clerk Recruitment Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, and Scheme of the Examination and Important Dates.
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts offered||Clerical Cadre|
|No. of Vacancies||8593|
|SBI Online Application Start Date||April 12, 2019|
|Online Application Closes on||May 03, 2019|
|Online Preliminary Examination||June 2019|
|Online Main Examination||August 2019|
|Examination Level||National Exam|
SBI Clerk Online Application
The online application for SBI Clerk Exam 2019 will endorse soon. Ensure the eligibility criteria before the SBI Clerk Online Application process. Interested aspirants can apply online for SBI Clerk 2019 exam by clicking on the link below:
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019
The vacancy will announce with SBI Clerk 2019 Notification. The State Bank of India declared a total vacancy of 8593 posts for SBI Clerk 2019 Exam.
SBI Clerk Vacancy Details
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment. The application will be quashed even if single eligibility is not met.
SBI Clerk Apply Online – Age Limit
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
|OBC (N0n-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989||5 years|
SBI Clerk 2019 Educational Qualification
Individuals with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
- Degree in any Discipline
SBI Clerk Apply Online – Payscale
Once the candidate receives employment under State Bank of India, he/ she may draw the monthly emoluments as follows
- Rs. 11,765 to Rs. 31,450/-
SBI Clerk Online Application Fees
Individuals have to pay the application fee to process their application for SBI Clerk Careers. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/XS Candidates – Rs. 125/-
SBI Clerk Selection Process
Applicants have to undergo the competitive examinations set by the authorities. There are three stages of selection process where the candidates have to clear each stage to move on to the next stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2019 – Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
SBI Clerk Notification 2019 – Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Mins|
|General English||40||40||35 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Mins|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Mins|
- Each wrong answer carries 0.25 negative marks.
- Objective type questions
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2019 – How to Apply
State Bank of India has released Clerk Exam notification released. SBI Clerk Exam Online registration has started on April 12, 2019. Candidates can apply online for the same from endorsement date.
- Visit the official website of SBI – www.sbi.co.in.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online. If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
SBI Clerk Notification 2019 – Important Dates
Here are the important dates of the SBI Clerk 2019 Exam:
|On-line registration & Payment of Application Fee||April 12, 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||June 2019|
|Main Examination||Aug 10, 2019|