RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019: The RRC Central Railway Recruitment Board has invited applications for filling up of various posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for RRC Central Railway Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The walk-in for individuals on 27/05/2019, 28/05/2019 & 29/05/2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the notification pdf.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of the Post||
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Walk-in||27, 28 & 29 May 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Offline|
RRC Central Railway Vacancy – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Audiologist cum Speech Therapist||01|
RRC Central Railway Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of RRC Central Railway Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the RRC Central Railway Jobs 2019.
Dialysis Technician & Audiologist cum Speech Therapist
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 33 years
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Individuals appearing for the RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- B.Sc & Diploma in Haemodialysis
- Or Two years of satisfactory in-house training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in
General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council
- Or B.Sc.(Nursing).
Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist
- B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Therapy.
- 2 years of experience in the related field.
The candidature is decided by the authorities based on the satisfactory performance in the RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019 process as follows.
- Personal Interview
How To Apply – RRC Central Railway Notification 2019
The RRC Central Railway Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website Or click on the link provided below.
- From the “News & Recruitment” tab choose “Recruitment” menu.
Click on the required RRC Central Railway Notification pdf and Ensure the eligibility
criteria before the application process.
- Now, Download the notification and fill in the application form without any flaws in the application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph and submit at the time of the interview process.
Requisites for the Interview
- Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate
- Caste certificate
- NOC from the current employer
- Experience certificate if any
- Academic/Educational Qualification for the above category must be from a
recognized Institution/Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from RRC Central Railway Jobs 2019.