RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of 98 Food Safety Officer posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for RPSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Aug 09, 2019 and closes on Sep 08, 2019. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the RPSC Food Safety Officer Notification pdf.
RPSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Senior Scientific Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||23|
|Application Start Date||May 27, 2019|
|Last Date||June 17, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain RPSC Food Safety Officer eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of RPSC Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
RPSC FSO Notification – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the RPSC FSO Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Rajasthan PSC FSO Jobs – Education Qualification
Interested individuals appearing for the RPSC FSO Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agriculture Science/ Veterinary Science/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution.
Individuals should prove their talents in the following scrutinizing process. It is mandatory to clear each process to receive their candidature in RPSC FSO Recruitment 2019.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Interested applicant should pay the following application fee to apply for the desired Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer Jobs
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 350/-
- MBC – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 150/-
How to Apply – RPSC Recruitment 2019
RPSC Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Below the advertisement lies the ‘Apply Online’ button, click the button for further process.
- First, furnish all the valid credentials to register with the RPSC Online portal.
- Further, Deposit the Application Fee By using the print out of system generated Bank Challan Form.
- At once you complete the details, upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally, Print the submitted Application Form.
Important Dates – RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019
|RPSC Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.