Railway Jobs 2019 – Indian Railway Jobs invites application from eligible candidate for various posts. The educational qualification and skills will decide the employment of an individual under Railway Jobs. The application process is open to both categories, fresher and experienced. Are wishing to get Indian Railway Jobs? Then, always keep track of us for the latest updates on Railway Jobs 2019. Initially, this calendar year has already brought lakhs of job vacancies in Railway System. And also, expecting many vacancies to be filled out Indian Railway Recruitment. Get the instant updates on the latest Railway Jobs posts under Group A, Group B, Group C & Group D. There are also posts reserved for the aspirants in Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota, and Cultural Quota. Ensure the eligibility before the application process. So, be sure to apply for the desired jobs before the last date.
Indian Railway Jobs 2019
|Organization||Posts||Last Date||Apply Here|
|Western Railway Recruitment||Sr. Clerk & Jr. Engg – 248||Oct 15, 2019||Western Railway Recruitment|
|Southern Railway Recruitment 2019||Trackman, Helper & Others – 2393||Sep 12, 2019||Southern Railway Recruitment 2019|
|South East Central Railway Recruitment||Trade Apprentice – 313||August 28, 2019||South East Central Railway Recruitment|
|Western Railway Recruitment 2019||Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk & Goods Guard – 229||July 30, 2019||Western Railway Recruitment 2019|
|South Western Railway Recruitment 2019||Jr. Clerk cum Typist, Goods Guard & Station Master – 179||July 15, 2019||South Western Railway Recruitment 2019|
|Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019||Engineering discipline – 18||June 18, 2019||Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019|
|East Central Railway Recruitment||Junior Clerk – 20||July 01, 2019||East Central Railway Recruitment|
|Southern Railway Executive Assistant Recruitment||Executive Assistant – 95||June 30, 2019||Southern Railway Executive Assistant Recruitment|
|RRB Railway Group D||Group D||April 12, 2019||RRC Railway Apply Online|
|East Coastal Railway||Various Posts – 310||May 14, 2019||East Coastal Railway Recruitment|
|RRC Central Railway Recruitment||Various Posts – 42||27, 28 & 29 May 2019||RRC Central Railway Recruitment|
|Northern Railway Recruitment||ALP, Station Master, Goods Guard & Others – 749||June 26, 2019||Northern Railway Recruitment|
|Southern Railway Recruitment||Junior Engineer – 142||June 06, 2019||Southern Railway Recruitment|
|ICF Recruitment 2019||Apprentice – 992||June 24, 2019||ICF Recruitment|
There are 17 Indian Railway Zones and 71 divisions in our country. Further, here is the list of 17 zones and their headquarters.
- Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- NCR – North Central Railway – Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- SECR – South East Central Railway – Bilaspur
- South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
- Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
Railway Jobs – Screening Process
Railway Jobs Recruitment invites online applications from dynamic candidates. The recruitment process is different when compared to other examination for railway jobs. There will be two stages in the selection process for the RRB posts in Railway Recruitment. Only if the aspirant qualifies the initial examination he/ she may appear for the next level of examination. There will be a Physical efficiency test and physical standard tests. Sometimes there are personal interviews for scrutinizing efficient candidates. Therefore, Start your preparation with a desire to grab the RRB Railway Jobs.
Posts under the RRC Railways
- Group A – these posts are the gazette ranked posts, the individuals are recruited through UPSC exams only.
- Group B – The employees working under Railway Job Group C posts get a promotion to Group B posts based on the seniorities. No examination is required.
- Group C-Indian Railways conducts the examination
- Technical – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal, and Telecommunication, etc are posts mention under the Technical Cadre in the Indian Railway Recruitment.
- Non-Technical – Clerks, Assistant Station Masters, Ticket Collectors, Trains Clerks, etc are posts mention under Non-Technical Cadre.
- Group D – Gangman, Switchman, Trackman, Cabinman, Leverman, Pointsman, Helper-II (Elect), Gr. ‘D’ (Store), Keyman, Shunter, Welder, Fitter, Porter, Helper-II (Mech), Helper-II (S&T) and Gr. ‘D’ (Engg.). Indian Railways conducts the examination.
SarkarPoint is an exclusive website where you can find the latest RRB jobs in India. The timely updates and detailed description of eligibility criteria and application process saves your precious time. Candidates can also find the syllabus required for any of the Indian Railway Jobs recruitment from our site. So, keep a track on our website for the upcoming RRC Railways Recruitment update.