Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer, Revenue Accountant, Steno, and other posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Aug 20, 2019 and closes on Sep 09, 2019. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Notification pdf.
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineers, Revenue Accountant, Electrician Grade-II, Divisional Supdt. Accounts, Steno typist, Internal Auditor, Accounts Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1798|
|Start Date||Aug 20, 2019|
|Last Date||Sep 09, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Vacancy – 2019
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||1000|
|Junior Engineers (Electrical)||500|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||110|
|Divisional Supdt. Accounts||26|
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 37 years
Individuals appearing for the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Pass in Class 10/ SSC or equivalent;
- Pass in Class 12/ Intermediate/ HSC or equivalent;
- Bachelor’s Degree with a certificate in Computer Course (IT);
- B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in a relevant engineering discipline
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Written Test/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
How To Apply – Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Apply Online 2019
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Recruitment” Tab from the footer menu.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Log into the profile using the User ID and Password generated during the registration process.
- Now, hit the “Apply Now” button for the respective posts in the Notification link.
- Scan and upload the recent passport size photograph and a signature.
- Further, furnish the valid credentials into the application.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Apply Online 2019
|Online Application Start Date||20/08/2019|
|Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Apply Online||Click Here|
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Notice 2019 – Click Here
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.
|PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2019||Click Here|