Tamil Nadu Public Work Department Recruitment 2019 – The Tamilnadu Public Work Department has invited applications. This recruitment is for filling up of 500 Apprenticeship Training. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for TN PWD Recruitment Notification 2019 online. The Apprenticeship Training is open for candidates hailing from Tamilnadu. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration processes towards the same starts from June 10, 2019 and closes on June 24, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the Public Work Department Tamilnadu Notification pdf.
Public Work Department Tamilnadu Jobs 2019
|Name of the Organization||Public Work Department|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Training|
|No. of Vacancies||500|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Start Date||June 10, 2019|
|Last Date||June 24, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Public Work Department Tamilnadu Vacancy – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||35|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||15|
Public Work Department Tamilnadu Careers – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of TN PWD Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Age limit is followed as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
Interested applicant should possess the following educational qualification to apply for the Tamilnadu PWD Jobs 2019.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
The candidature is decided by the authorities based on the following PWD Recruitment 2019.
- Document Verification
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 4,984/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 3,542/-
How To Apply
The PWD Tamilnadu Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- First, visit the website www.mhrdnats.gov.in and click Enroll
- Next, Proceed with the application process.
- Register using the email id or the mobile number.
- A unique identification number is generated for further process.
- Login using the credentials and click “Establishment Request” option.
- Upload the resume and choose establishment name.
- Type “PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT TAMILNADU” and search.
- Click Apply to complete the application process.
Important Dates – PWD Apprentice Training 2019
|Application Start Date||10/06/2019|
|Online Application Form||REGISTRATION | LOGIN|
Public Work Department Tamilnadu Recruitment – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from PWD Tamilnadu Jobs 2019.