PPSC Recruitment 2019: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited online applications for filling up of Sister Tutor post. This is a direct recruitment for 82 Sister Tutors to get employment under the Punjab Government. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for PPSC Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The PPSC Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from May 03, 2019 and closes on May 24, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the PPSC Notification pdf.
PPSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Sister Tutor|
|No. of Vacancies||82|
|Application Start Date||May 03, 2019|
|Last Date||May 24, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of PPSC Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
PPSC Notification – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the PPSC Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 37 years
Punjab PSC Jobs – Education Qualification
Individuals appearing for the PPSC Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University or Institution.
- Should be registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the Punjab PSC Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Competitive Examination
PPSC Syllabus – Click Here to Download
How to Apply – PPSC Recruitment 2019
PPSC Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Below the advertisement lies the ‘Apply Online’ button, click the button for further process.
- Now, furnish all the valid credentials to register with the PPSC Online portal.
- Deposit the Application Fee By using the print out of system generated Bank Challan Form.
- After furnishing the details upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally, Print the submitted Application Form.
Important Dates – PPSC Recruitment 2019
|PPSC Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
PPSC Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from PPSC Jobs 2019.