OMCL Recruitment 2019 – The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) invites job applications. 21 posts are invited for filling up the Deputy Manager post. Candidates awaiting government job can check the eligibility and apply online. Grab the OMC Recruitment 2019 to become a government official. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration processes towards the same starts from Aug 03, 2019 and closes on Aug 23, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the OMC Notification pdf.
OMCL Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL)|
|Name of the post||Deputy Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Date of Publication||Aug 03, 2019|
|Closing Date||Aug 23, 2019|
OMC Vacancy 2019 – Details
OMC Recruitment Applications are invited for direct recruitment. Check the complete OMCL Recruitment details from the below table. Also, ensure you apply for the desired post before the last date.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Dy. Manager (Min)||12|
|Dy. Manager (Mech)||03|
|Dy. Manager (Electrical)||06|
OMCL Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain OMC eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of OMC Notification 2019.
Aspirants with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the OMCL Notification 2019.
Dy. Manager (Mining)
- Diploma in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC or B.E./B.Tech in Mining Engg. with or without 2nd Class MMCC.
Dy. Manager (Mech.)
- BE/B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE.
Dy. Manager (Electrical)
- BE/B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering from recognized University or Institute
approved by AICTE.
The candidate should possess the following age limit in order to apply for the desired BRO Recruitment 2019 post.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 32 years
The OMCL Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification and Personal Interview
OMCL Written Examination
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Subject Knowledge||80||80||2 hours|
Individuals applying for the OMCL Recruitment 2019 have to pay the application fee as follows,
- Rs. 1000/-
Once the candidate is selected for the posts he/she will receive OMCL Salary as follows
- Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-
How to apply – OMC Apply Online 2019
OMC Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy OMCL application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- First, proceed with the application process, ensure you have
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size color Photograph (not older than 3 weeks). Candidates should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Scanned signature.
- Required certificates and documents as mentioned in the Advertisement.
- Re-login using the registration number and password sent to the email ID and phone number.
- Now, furnish all the valid credentials.
- Pay the application fee using Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ Wallets.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – OMC Recruitment 2019
|Closing Date of application||23/08/2019|
|OMCL Application Form||Click Here|
OMC Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.