Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Police has released the official job notification for 477 Sub Inspector vacancies. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from June 22, 2021 and closes on July 15, 2021. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application of the last date mentioned in the Odisha Police Sub Inspector Notification 2021 PDF.
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Police Recruitment Board,
State Police Headquarters, Cuttack
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||477|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Application Start Date||June 22, 2021|
|Last Date||July 15, 2021|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2021
The vacancy details for Sub-Inspector have been released and distribution for each category has been tabulated below.
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria 2021
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of the Odisha Police Sub Inspector Notification 2021 PDF. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Age Limit.
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 25 years
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen – the relaxation shall be for the entire period of service rendered in the Armed Forces
Interested individuals have to pay Odisha Police Sub Inspector Application Fee 2021 as follows
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the Odisha Police Sub-Inspector Selection Process 2021 as follows.
- Computer-Based Recruitment Test
- Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Salary 2021
The applicants selected will receive Odisha Police Sub Inspector Salary 2021 as follows
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Rs. 16,880/-|
How to Apply – Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Apply Online 2021
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the link – https://odipolsi21.onlineapplicationform.org/ODIPOL/
- This link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Fill in the application without any errors.
- Scan and upload passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression along with the handwritten declaration.
- Pay the application fee online or through an offline method.
- After successful completion of the application process take a printout for further use.
Important Dates – Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date to Submit Application||26 June 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15 July 2021|
|Official Notification Pdf||Official Notification|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Online|
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important State Govt Jobs notifications.