NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF: National Investigation Agency invites applications. This recruitment for the Inspector & Sub-Inspector posts on deputation basis. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for the NIA Recruitment Notification 2019. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The complete details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are given below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from July 17, 2019 and closes on Aug 18, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the NIA Recruitment Notification pdf.
NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Name of the Post||Inspector & Sub-Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||65|
|Years of Experience||Two years|
|Job Location||Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu and Raipur.|
|Application Start Date||July 17, 2019|
|Last Date||Aug 18, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
NIA Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
NIA Inspector & Sub-Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain NIA Recruitment eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of NIA Notification 2019.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF.
- Maximum: 56 years
Individuals appearing for the NIA Notification 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Two years of experience in handling the investigation of criminal cases/ intelligence work/ operation/ IT cases/ Training in counter-terrorism.
The NIA Notification Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Document Verification
Once the individuals receive employment under the National Investigation Agency, he/she may get monthly NIA Salary as follows
- Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
- Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
How To Apply – NIA Application Process 2019
NIA Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or the link provided below to proceed with the application process.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the NIA application process.
- Download the application form and fill in the application without any flaws.
- The candidate may apply for the desired post and send it to the following address via post or courier, superscribing the Name of the Post on the upper right corner of the envelop:-
NIA HO. Opposite CGO Complex,
Important Dates – NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.