NFL Recruitment 2019 – The National Fertilizer Limited (NFL) has invited online applications for filling up of 44 Management Trainee posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for NFL Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The NFL Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from May 15, 2019 and closes on June 14, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the NFL Notification pdf.
NFL Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||National Fertilizer Limited (NFL)|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||44|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||May 15, 2019|
|Last Date||June 14, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
NFL Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Management Trainee (HR)||19|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||25|
NFL Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of NFL Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
NFL Notification – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the NFL Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 29 years
Individuals appearing for the NFL Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
Management Trainee (HR)
- Minimum 60% marks in 02 years full time MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management / HR.
Management Trainee (Marketing)
- Minimum 60% marks in full time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture or Minimum 60% marks in two years‟ full time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri-Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management) recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- With Full-time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks.
NFL Recruitment – Application Fee
Individuals interested in the NFL Notification 2019 process, must pay the following application fee.
- For Gen OBC & EWS category – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ ST/PwD candidates – Exempted from Application fee
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the NFL Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Once the applicant receives employment under NFL Careers 2019, the pay scale will be as follows
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-
How to Apply – NFL Recruitment 2019
NFL Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Navigate to the recruitment page to find the recent NFL Notification.
- Choose the National Fertilizer Recruitment 2019.
- Now, Click on the NFL official notification and ensure the eligibility.
- Initiate your NFL Online Application process.
- Furnish all the mandatory fields and pay the application fee.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
Important Dates – NFL Recruitment 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
NFL Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from NFL Jobs 2019.