NCB Recruitment 2019 – The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has invited offline applications for filling up of 156 Intelligence Officer and Junior Intelligence Officer posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for NCB Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the Narcotics Control Bureau application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The NCB Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from May 15, 2019 and closes on May 29, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the NCB Notification pdf.
NCB Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Name of Dept||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Name of the Post||
|No. of Vacancies||156|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||May 15, 2019|
|Last Date||May 29, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Offline|
NCB Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Intelligence Officer||115|
NCB Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of NCB Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
NCB Notification – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Narcotics Control Bureau Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 56 years
Education Qualification for Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment
Individuals appearing for the NCB Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university &
- Three years of experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection in intelligence thereto.
Selection Process for NCB Recruitment
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the NCB Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale – NCB Notification 2019
Once the applicant receives employment under NCB Recruitment the pay scale will be as follows
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
How to Apply – NCB Recruitment 2019
NCB Offline Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Fill in the application process and send it to the following address
- Intelligence Officer (IO): “Deputy Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No. 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066,” on or before June 09, 2019 through a proper channel.
- Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO): “Deputy Director (Admn.), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No. 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066,” on or before May 29, 2019 through a proper channel.
Important Dates – OFB Recruitment 2019
NCB Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Jr. Intelligence Officer Official Notification
NCB Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Intelligence Officer Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from NCB Jobs 2019.