NAC Recruitment 2019 – The National Academy of Construction (NAC) has invited online applications for filling up of 24 Horticulture Assistant posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for NAC Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The NAC Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from May 17, 2019 and closes on May 25, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the NAC Notification pdf.
NAC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||National Academy of Construction (NAC)|
|Name of the Post||Horticulture Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Application Start Date||May 17, 2019|
|Last Date||May 25, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
NAC Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Horticulture Assistant (Graduates)||12|
|Horticulture Assistant (Diploma)||12|
NAC Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of NAC Recruitment 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
NAC Notification 2019 – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the NAC Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 44 years
NAC Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
Individuals appearing for the NAC Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
Horticulture Assistant – Graduate
- Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) from
recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks.
Horticulture Assistant – Diploma
- Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma) from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks.
NAC Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the NAC Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Merit and caste system
The applicant receives a stipend on a monthly basis as follows under the NAC Recruitment 2019
- Horticulture Assistant (Graduate) – Rs. 22,500/-
- Horticulture Assistant (Diploma) – Rs. 17,500/-
How to Apply – NAC Recruitment 2019
NAC Apply Online are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Interested individuals either apply through the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Initiate your registration process.
- Fill in the application form without any flaws.
Requisites required for Interview
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate/SSC.
- School Study Certificate.
- Declaration by the Unemployed.
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Important Dates – NAC Recruitment 2019
|Declaration of the shortlisted list||28/05/2019|
|Provisionally Selected Candidates||04/06/2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
NAC Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from NAC Jobs 2019.