NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2019: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited online applications for filling up of Manager & Asst. Manager post. This is a direct recruitment for 87 individuals to get employment under the Banking sector. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for NABARD Grade B Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The NABARD Grade B Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from May 10, 2019 and closes on May 26, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the NABARD Grade B Notification pdf.
NABARD Grade B Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Post||Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||May 10, 2019|
|Last Date||May 26, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
NABARD Grade B Vacancy – Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of NABARD Grade B Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
NABARD Grade B Notification – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the NABARD Grade B Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Individuals appearing for the NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University.
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the NABARD Grade B Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
An interested applicant has to pay the application fee for the NABARD Grade B Careers 2019 process as follows.
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 900/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 150/-
Once the individual received his/ her employment under NABARD Grade B Recruitment process the pay scale will be as follows
- Rs. 35150/-
|Economic and Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||40|
|I||General English: (Descriptive)||100||90 mins|
|II||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development||100||90 mins|
|III||Development Economics, Statistics, Finance & Management||100||90 mins|
How to Apply – NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2019
NABARD Grade B Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- From the Home page, choose “Career Notices” tab for check for the latest NABARD notifications.
- Download the NABARD Grade B Notification from the page loaded.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Below the advertisement lies the ‘Apply Online’ button, click the button for further process.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the
registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the
provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online.
If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
Important Dates – NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2019
|NABARD Grade B Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
NABARD Grade B Notification 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from NABARD Grade B Careers 2019.