NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited online applications for filling up of 91 Development Asst. post. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Notification PDF 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Sep 14, 2019 and closes on Oct 02, 2019. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Notification pdf.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Post||Development Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||91|
|Application Start Date||Sep 14, 2019|
|Last Date||Oct 02, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy – Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Development Assistant (General)||82|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||09|
NABARD Development Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain NABARD Development Assistant eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of NABARD Development Assistant Notification PDF 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the NABARD Development Assistant Notification PDF 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Individuals appearing for the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University.
Individuals should prove their talents in the following selection process. It is mandatory to clear each process to receive their candidature in NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
An interested applicant has to pay the NABARD Development Assistant Application fees as follows.
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 50/-
Once the candidate is selected for the posts under NABARD, he/she will receive NABARD Development Assistant Salary as follows
- Rs. 32,000/-
How to Apply – NABARD Development Assistant Apply Online 2019
NABARD Development Assistant Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- From the Home page, choose “Career Notices” tab for check for the latest NABARD notifications.
- Download the NABARD Development Assistant Notification from the page loaded.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Below the advertisement lies the ‘Apply Online’ button, click the button for further process.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the
registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the
provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online.
If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
Important Dates – NABARD Development Assistant Apply Online 2019
|NABARD Development Assistant Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
NABARD Development Assistant Notification 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Bank Jobs notifications.