MPSC SI Recruitment 2019: MPSC Subordinate Services Grade B Examination – Maharashtra Public Service Commission has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of ASO, State Tax Inspector & Police Sub-Inspector post. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for MPSC Police Sub-Inspector Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The Maharashtra PSC SI Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from June 21, 2019 and closes on July 05, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the MPSC SI Notification pdf.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||ASO, State Tax Inspector & Police Sub-Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||555|
|Application Start Date||June 21, 2019|
|Last Date||July 05, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
MPSC Police Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer||24|
|State Tax Inspector||35|
MPSC SI Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria for Police Sub-Inspector Bharti in Maharashtra. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Maharashtra PSC SI Notification 2019.
MPSC PSI Announcement Notification – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the MPSC Police Sub-Inspector Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 38 years
Individuals appearing for the MPSC Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Graduation or Post Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university.
There are three steps recruitment process for the MPSC SI Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Once the individuals receive employment as Police Sub-Inspector Bharti in Maharashtra, he/she may get monthly emoluments as follows
- Rs.38,600 to Rs.1,22,800/-
How To Apply – MPSC SI Recruitment 2019
MPSC SI Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of MPSC @ mpsc.gov.in.
- Or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Below the advertisement lies the ‘Apply Online’ button, click the button for further process.
- Now, furnish all the valid credentials to register with the MPSC SI Online portal.
- Further, Log into the profile using the User ID and Password generated during the registration process.
- Scan and upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
|MPSC SI Apply Online||Click Here|
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.