MHRD Recruitment 2019 – The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has invited online applications for filling 77 vacancies for the post of Young Professionals post. Interested and qualified aspirants has to apply for MHRD Jobs online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from March 18, 2019 and closes on April 17, 2019.
MHRD Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Job Role||Young Professionals|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Start Date||18th March 2019|
|Application Ends On||17th April 2019|
MHRD Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Individuals with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
- B.Tech/ Post graduate degree/ post graduate two years Diploma from prestigious national/ international institutes.
The candidates should possess the following age limit in order to apply for the job post.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 28 years
Note: Age-relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There are two step MHRD recruitment process for the aspirants as follows
- Written Assessment
- Interview Process
Once the individuals are selected for the posts he/she will receive consolidated amount of Rs. 70,000/- per month.
How to apply – MHRD Recruitment 2019
MHRD Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website to apply for the desired job post.
- Or apply directly from the link given below.
- Ensure your eligibility criteria and proceed with the application process.
- Click on the link provided below to proceed with the registration process.
- Register with the web portal with the registered mobile number and the password.
- Ensure to fill in the valid credentials.
- With the login credentials login to the official website for payment options.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
- Once the application process is completed print the application for future uses.
|Start date||18th March 2019|
|Closing date||17th April 2019|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
MHRD Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from MHRD Recruitment 2019.