Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 – Meghalaya Police has invited applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of 53 various Posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Nov 10, 2019 and closes on Dec 04, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the Meghalaya Police Notification pdf.
Meghalaya Police Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Director-General of Prisons|
|Name of the Post||Counsellor, Asst. Jailor and others|
|No. of Vacancies||53|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Location||Shillong, Meghalaya|
|Application Start Date||Nov 10, 2019|
|Last Date||Dec 12, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Offline|
Meghalaya Police Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Naik (Armed Branch) Male||14|
|Data Entry Operator-cum-Programmer (Contractual Post)||05|
Meghalaya Police Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain Meghalaya Police eligibility criteria an individual should possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Meghalaya Police Notification 2019.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Meghalaya Police Notification 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
Individuals appearing for the Meghalaya Police Notification 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Counsellor – M.A/ M.Sc in Clinical Psychology
- Asst. Jailor – Graduation in any discipline
- Electrician-cum-Plumber – Pass in Class VIII with ITI certitifaction
- Warder & Naik (Armed Branch) Male – Matriculate
- Driver – Matriculate with valid Driving License
- Medical Attendant – Matriculate with nursing/ para-medical care
- Chowkidar – Pass in Class VIII
- Data Entry Operator – B.E/ B.Tech. IT in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
The Meghalaya Police Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Certificate Verification
Assistant Jailor/ Warder/ Driver & Naik
- Physical Efficiency Test
Individuals have to pay the Meghalaya Police application fee 2019. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- Counsellor & Asst. Jailor – Rs. 380/-
- Electrician, Warder & Driver – Rs. 180/-
- Naik, Medical Attendant & Chowkidar – Rs. 130/-
Once the individuals receive employment under Tamilnadu, he/she may get monthly Meghalaya Police Salary as follows
- As per the Govt norms
How To Apply – Meghalaya Police Apply Offline 2019
Meghalaya Police Application Form 2019 are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below and enroll through the application
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Fill in the application without error and attach the required documents along with the original challan paid in accordance with the application fee.
- And submit to the “Office of The Asstt. Inspector General Of Prisons-Cum-Member Secretary, Prisons Recruitment Board, Meghalaya”.
Important Dates – Meghalaya Police Apply Online 2019
Meghalaya Police Notification 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.