MEA Recruitment 2019 – The Central Passport Organization, a subordinate office under the Ministry of External Affairs, has invited job applications. MAE Experienced and eligible Indian nationals as per the prescribed format are required for filling 07 vacancies to the post of Passport Officer (04) and Deputy Passport Officer (03) on deputation basis. The selected nationals passport office stations in Ahmadabad, Cochin, Jalandhar, Mumbai, Delhi and Surat. The application process towards the same starts from March 18, 2019 and closes on May 17, 2019. Hence ensure the eligibility and apply before the application closes.
MEA Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Central Passport Organization (Ministry of External Affairs)|
|Job Role||Passport Officer and Deputy Passport Officer|
|Job Location||Ahmadabad, Cochin, Jalandhar, Mumbai, Delhi, Surat|
|Application Start Date||18th March 2019|
|Application Ends On||17th May 2019|
MEA Vacancy Details
|Community||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Passport Officer||03|
MEA Recruitment 2019 | Eligibility Criteria
The nationals should satisfy the eligibility criteria for the posts of “Passport Officer/ Deputy Passport Officer” in MEA Recruitment 2019. If anyone of the eligibility is lacking then the application will be quashed. So, ensure that you qualify for the prescribed job posts from the following.
MAE Recruitment – Age limit
Age limit of the candidates interested in applying for the Passport Officer or Deputy Passport Officer post through MEA Recruitment 2019 shall be as follows
- Maximum: 56 years (as on 17/05/2019)
Note: Age relaxation applicable as per Govt rules. Refer official notification for more details.
MEA Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification:
Aspirants applying for the posts MEA Recruitment 2019 should possess the following educational qualification.
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or Institute.
Experienced individuals ensure the requirement before applying for the posts MEA Recruitment 2019,
- Passport Officer – 10 years in Passport/ Consular/ Emigration/ Administration/ Finance/ Accounts/ Vigilance work in a Central/ State Government Office.
- Deputy Passport Officer – 07 years in Passport/ Consular/ Emigration/ Administration/ Finance/ Accounts/ Vigilance work in a Central/ State Government Office.
MEA Jobs – Payscale
The selected nationals receive the following emoluments on a monthly basis, here are more details
- Passport Officer – Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-
- Deputy Passport Officer – Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-
Candidates are selected based on the following basis,
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
MEA Recruitment – How to Apply Online
Eligible nationals who desire to apply for the post either visit the official web portal or download the application form from the below link. Kindly follow the steps for easy application process:
- Candidates applying for the post of Passport Officers and DPOs through MEA Recruitment 2019 must fill the application in a prescribed format.
- Send the same along with self-attested copies of APARs and other documents through a proper channel to the following on or before May 17, 2019.
Passport & Visa Division,
Ministry of External Affairs,
A government of India.
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Application Start Date||18/03/2019|
|Application End Date||17/05/2019|
|Download Application Form||CLICK HERE|
MEA Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
MEA Jobs 2019 – Click Here for Official Website
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from MEA Recruitment 2019.