LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification – The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has invited online applications. This direct application is available for filling up of 8500 Assistant posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The LIC ADO Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Sep 17, 2019 and closes on Oct 01, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the LIC Assistant Notification 2019 pdf.
LIC Assistant Notification 2019 PDF
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Name of Dept||Insurance|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||8500|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||Sep 17, 2019|
|Last Date||Oct 01, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
LIC Assistant Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Zone||No. of Vacancies|
|North Central Zone||1242|
|East Central Zone||1497|
|South Central Zone||632|
LIC Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain LIC Assistant eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of LIC ADO Notification 2019 pdf. Or else the application will be quashed.
LIC Assistant Notification 2019
– Age Limit
Are you interested to take up the LIC ADO Career 2019? If yes, it is essential for you to possess the following age criteria in order to enroll in the desired jobs.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years
LIC Assistant Age Relaxation
|Pwd (Gen)||10 years|
|Pwd (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Pwd (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Actual Period of service in the Defence Services plus 3 years subject to maximum age limit of 45 years. (In case of Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST/OBC, maximum age limit of 50 years for SC/ST and 48 years for OBC is allowed.|
|LIC Employees||Further relaxation of 5 years|
Education Qualification for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019
Individuals appearing for the LIC Assistant Notification must have a qualification as follows
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any UGC recognized College/Institute.
- OR should possess the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai will be eligible for this post.
LIC Assistant Application Fee
Individuals interested must pay the following LIC Assistant application fee to process their application
- For Gen/ OBC category – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/PwD candidates – Rs. 100/-
LIC Assistant Selection Process 2019
Aspirants have to undergo the following LIC Assistant Selection process 2019 and qualify each process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
LIC Assistant Salary 2019
Once the applicant receives employment under LIC, he/ she will receive the LIC Assistant Salary 2019 will be as follows
- Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195
The total amount of LIC Assistant Salary 2019 per month is around Rs. 30,000/-.
LIC Assistant Examination 2019
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Phase II – Main Examination
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||40||40||30 Mins|
|General Awareness||40||40||30 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||40||40||30 Mins|
|Total||200||200||2 hrs 30 Mins|
Requisites of LIC Assistant Online Application
Individuals applying for the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 should scan the following documents before hands.
- Photograph (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- Hand Written Declaration
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
How to Apply – LIC Assistant Apply Online 2019
LIC Assistant Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of LIC – www.licindia.in.
- Or click on the below link which will re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online.
LIC Assistant Important Dates 2019
|Starting Date of LIC Assistant Online Registration||17/09/2019|
|Last date of LIC ADO Online Registration||01/10/2019|
|Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination||15 to 22/10/2019|
|Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative)||21 & 22/09/2019|
|Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative)||Will be informed|
|LIC Assistant Apply Online 2019||Click Here|
LIC Assistant Notification 2019 PDF – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Insurance Jobs notifications.