LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Notification – The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has invited online applications for filling up of 8581 ADO posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Notification online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The LIC ADO Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from May 20, 2019 and closes on June 09, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the LIC ADO 2019 application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the LIC ADO Notification 2019 pdf.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Name of Dept||Insurance|
|Name of the Post||Asst Development Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||8581|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||May 20, 2019|
|Last Date||June 09, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
LIC ADO Vacancy Details
|Zone||No. of Vacancies|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||1753|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||1042|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||525|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||701|
|North Zonal Office, New Delhi||1130|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||922|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||1257|
|Southern Zonal Office, Hyderabad||1251|
LIC ADO Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of LIC ADO Notification 2019 pdf. Or else the application will be quashed.
LIC ADO Notification 2019 – Age Limit
Are you interested to take up the LIC ADO Career 2019? If yes, it is essential for you to possess the following age criteria in order to enroll in the desired jobs.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- SC/ST – 35 Years
- OBC – 33 Years
- PH – 10 Years
Education Qualification for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
Individuals appearing for the LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Notification must have a qualification as follows
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any UGC recognized College/Institute.
- OR should possess the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai will be eligible for this post.
LIC ADO Notification – Application Fee
Individuals interested in the LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 process, must pay the following application fee.
- For Gen/ OBC category – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/PwD candidates – Rs. 50/-
Selection Process for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Notification
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the LIC ADO Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
Pay Scale – LIC ADO 2019
Once the applicant receives employment under LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 the pay scale will be as follows
- Rs. 34,503/-
LIC ADO Examination 2019
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Phase II – Main Examination
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability||50||50||120 Minutes|
|General Knowledge, minutes
Current Affairs and
English Language with
Special Emphasis on
Grammar and vocabulary
|Insurance and Financial
with special emphasis
on knowledge of Life
Insurance and Financial
Requisites of LIC ADO Online Application
Individuals applying for the LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 should scan the following documents before hands.
- Photograph (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- Hand Written Declaration
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
How to Apply – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
LIC ADO Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of LIC – www.licindia.in.
- Or Click on the below link which will re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online.
Important Dates – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Starting Date of LIC ADO Online Registration||20/05/2019|
|Last date of LIC ADO Online Registration||09/06/2019|
|Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination||29/06/2019|
|Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative)||06 & 03/07/2019|
|Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative)||10/08/2019|
|LIC ADO Apply Online||Click Here|
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from LIC ADO Jobs 2019.