KVIC Recruitment 2019 – The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has invited applications. This recruitment is for filling up of 119 Junior Executive posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for KVIC Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration processes towards the same starts from July 01, 2019 and closes on July 31, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the KVIC Notification pdf.
KVIC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Executives|
|No. of Vacancies||119|
|Start Date||July 01, 2019|
|Last Date||July 31, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
KVIC Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Executive (FBAA)||16|
|Junior Executive (Adm)||21|
|Executive (Village Industries)||41|
|Senior Executive (Ec. R)||09|
KVIC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of KVIC Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the KVIC Notification 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Interested applicant should possess the following educational qualification to apply for the KVIC Careers 2019.
Junior Executive (FBAA)
- Graduation degree in Commerce.
Junior Executive (Adm)
- Master’s Degree
- 3 years Diploma in Engineering
- Diploma in Textile Engineering/ Textile Technology/ Fashion Technology/ Handloom.
- Graduation degree in Science or Diploma in Engineering
Executive (Village Industries) / Executive (Training)
- Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology or Master of Science or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor of Science.
- Bachelor of Technology in Textile Engineering or Textile Technology or Fashion Technology.
Senior Executive (Ec.R)
- Master degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Commerce (with Statistics and Economics as a subject).
- Master of Business Administration
The candidature is decided by the Madras High Court Notification 2019 authorities based on following.
- Computer Based Test
The individual selected under KVIC Notification 2019 will draw the following emoluments
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
How To Apply – KVIC Apply Online 2019
The KVIC Online Applications 2019 are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website Or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Next, Proceed with the application process.
- Register using the email id or the mobile number.
- A unique identification number is generated for further process.
- Enter the personal details and educational details.
- Finally, take a printout for future reference.
Important Dates – KVIC Apply Online 2019
|Application Start Date||01/07/2019|
|KVIC Application Form||Click Here|
KVIC Notification 2019 Application Form – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.