Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019: Indian Railways has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for 135 Trainee Apprentice posts in multiple Engineering disciplines. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for Konkan Railway Notification 2019 PDF online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The Konkan Railway Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Sep 27, 2019 and closes on Nov 30, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the Konkan Railway Notification pdf.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railways|
|Name of the Post||Trainee Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||135|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Madagon & Karwar|
|Application Start Date||Sep 09, 2019|
|Last Date||Nov 30, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Konkan Railway Vacancy 2019 – Details
Check the complete Konkan Railway Vacancy details from the below table. Also, ensure you apply for the desired post before the last date.
|Name of the State||No. of Vacancies|
Konkan Railway Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain Konkan Railway eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Konkan Railway Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 25 years
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer||3 years|
Interested individuals appearing for the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- BE(Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma(Civil): Full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma(Electrical): Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of
Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute.
Individuals should prove their talents in the following selection process. It is mandatory to clear each process to receive their candidature in Konkan Railway Notification 2019
- The candidates will be selected for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring BE or Diploma in a relevant field.
Individuals have to pay the Konkan Railway application fee 2019. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
|General & OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ Female/ Minorities/PwD/ Economically Weaker Section||NIL|
Once the candidate is selected for the posts under the Delhi Police, he/she will receive the Konkan Railway Salary as follows
- Rs. 3,542/-
How to Apply – Konkan Railway Apply Online 2019
Konkan Railway Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Below the advertisement lies the ‘Apply Online’ button, click the button for further process.
- First, furnish all the valid credentials to register with the Konkan Railway Online portal.
- At once you complete the details, upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online and submit the application.
- Finally, Print the submitted Application Form.
Important Dates – Konkan Railway Apply Online 2019
|Konkan Railway Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important Railway Jobs notifications.,