JPSC Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited online applications for filling up of Assistant Professor post. This is a direct recruitment for 262 Assistant professors to get employment under medical colleges in Jharkhand. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for JPSC Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The JPSC Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from April 23, 2019 and closes on May 15, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the JPSC Notification pdf.
JPSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professors|
|No. of Vacancies||262|
|Application Start Date||April 23, 2019|
|Last Date||May 15, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of JPSC Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
JPSC Notification – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the JPSC Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 30 years
- Maximum: 45 years
Individuals appearing for the JPSC Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- PG Degree (MD/MS) in the concerned disciple from a recognized University/ Institution.
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the Jharkhand PSC Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Written Examination
Once the applicant receives employment under JPSC Recruitment 2019 draw the following emoluments
- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
How to Apply – JPSC Recruitment 2019
JPSC Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Below the advertisement lies the ‘Apply Online’ button, click the button for further process.
- Now, furnish all the valid credentials to register with the JPSC Online portal.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – JPSC Recruitment 2019
|JPSC Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
JPSC Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from CGPSC Jobs 2019.