JDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank (JDCC) invites online applications. This is a direct recruitment for 220 Clerk posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for the JDCC Bank Clerk Notification 2019. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The complete details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are given below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Aug 01, 2019 and closes on Aug 20, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the JDCC Bank Notification pdf.
JDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Jalgaon District Central Co-operative Bank|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||220|
|Years of Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Location||Jalgaon, Maharashtra|
|Application Start Date||Aug 01, 2019|
|Last Date||Aug 20, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
JDCC Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain JDCC Bank Clerk eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of JDCC Bank Clerk Notification 2019.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the JDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
Individuals appearing for the JDCC Bank Clerk Notification 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Any degree from a recognized university with an MSCIT/ Government approved certificate in Computer course.
The JDCC Bank Clerk Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Computer-Based Test
- Personal Interview
Once the individuals receive employment under the JDCC, he/she may get monthly JDCC Bank Clerk Salary as follows
How To Apply – JDCC Bank Clerk Apply Online 2019
JDCC Bank Clerk Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Click on the JDCC Bank Application Form link provided below.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online. If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
Important Dates – JDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
|JDCC Bank Clerk Online Application||Click Here|
JDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Bank Jobs notifications.