Indian Navy Sailor Notification 2019 – The Indian Navy has invited Sailor job applications. This 2700 vacancies available for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019. Candidates awaiting government job can check the eligibility and apply online. Grab this Navy Vacancy 2019 to become a government official. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The Navy Notification 2019 application-cum-registration processes towards the same starts from June 28, 2019 and closes on July 10, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the Indian Navy Notification pdf.
Indian Navy Sailor Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the post||Sailor (AA) & Sailor (SSR)|
|No. of Vacancies||2700|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date of Publication||June 28, 2019|
|Closing Date||July 10, 2019|
Join Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2019
Join Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Applications are invited for direct recruitment. Check the complete Join Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy details from the below table. Also, ensure you apply for the desired post before the last date.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Join Indian Navy 2019 Notification. Or else the application will be quashed.
Aspirants with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the Join Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2019.
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt.
Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
Individuals should prove their talents in the following scrutinizing process. It is mandatory to clear each process to receive their candidature in Join Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019.
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Standard
|Name of the Subject||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English, Science, Mathematics and General
Individuals applying for the Join Indian Navy 2019 has to pay application fee as follows,
- General/ OBC – Rs. 205/-
- SC/ ST – Nil
Once the candidate is selected for the posts he/she will receive stipend as follows
- Rs. 14,600/-
How to apply – Join Indian Navy Sailor 2019 Notification
Indian Navy Sailor Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy Join Indian Navy Sailor 2019 application process.
- Ensure your eligibility criteria and proceed with the application process.
- First, Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided below.
- Next, Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Scan and upload the photograph.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the Submit button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Finally, take printout of the application process.
Important Dates – Join Indian Navy Sailor 2019
|Online Application Start date||28/06/2019|
|Closing Date of application||10/07/2019|
|Indian Navy Apply Online||Registration | Login|
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019.