Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Indian Navy invites online applications from an unmarried male. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of 2700 Artificer Apprentice and Senior Secondary Recruits Posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Nov 04, 2019 and closes on Nov 18, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Notification pdf.
Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Artificer Apprentice and Senior Secondary Recruits|
|No. of Vacancies||2700|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Application Start Date||Nov 04, 2019|
|Last Date||Nov 18, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Division||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Secondary Recruits||2200|
Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice eligibility criteria an individual should possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Notification 2019.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Notification 2019.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
Individuals appearing for the Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Notification 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Pass in class 10th or its equivalent.
The Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Computer-based Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Individuals have to pay the Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice application fee 2019. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 215/-
- SC/ ST – NIL.
Once the individuals receive employment under Indian Navy, he/she may get monthly Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Salary as follows
- During the training period, the candidates are entitled for the stipend of Rs. 14,600/-
- After the training period, the salary may range from Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
How To Apply – Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Apply Online 2019
Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Apply Online 2019 are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below and enroll through the application
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Signing in with the Enrolment ID and password.
- Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
- Payment of fee (if applicable).
- Finally, take a printout for further reference.
Important Dates – Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Apply Online 2019
|Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Apply Online 2019||Click Here|
Indian Navy AA SSR Apprentice Notification 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.